Pulsar's pocket-sized Axion 2 LRF XQ35 Pro thermal monocular has received an upgrade. With a new 384x288 microbolometer sensor boasting a highly refined thermal sensitivity of 25mK, the new Axion 2 LRF XQ35 Pro can detect more subtle changes in infrared heat from over 1400 yards away, resulting in unprecedented image quality. This is an excellent device for outdoor observation at any hour, even over longer distances. The Axion 2 LRF XQ35 Pros clear, crisp field-of-view imaging is delivered via a pristine 640x400 AMOLED display.
With 2-8x magnification, along with built-in photo and video recording, Wi-Fi connectivity, a 16GB memory card and pocket-size design, the Axion 2 LRF XQ35 Pro is a technological wonder. The Axion 2 is also supported by the Stream Vision 2 app, enabling shooters to record and preserve all their precious shooting memories, download firmware upgrades, wirelessly transfer files, and use a smartphone or tablet as a secondary display.
Weighing a mere 0.6 lbs., the Axion 2 LRF XQ35 Pro is made of a high-quality reinforced magnesium alloy that boasts IPX7 protection and operates in temperatures between -13F to 122F. Utilizing a Pulsar APS5 Li-ion battery, the Axion 2 LRF XQ35 Pro operates for up to 11 hours.
• Enhanced image processing algorithms
• High-quality reinforced magnesium alloy housing
• Extended battery life
• Highly-sensitive European-made Lynred thermal imaging sensor
• Fast aperture F35/1.0 lens
• Improved Wi-Fi connectivity with 2.5/5 GHZ waveband support
• Long detection range up to 1300m
• Pocket-sized & light weight
• Variable magnification
• Built-in photo and video recorder
• Fast start-up time
• High-contrast AMOLED Display
• 8 color palettes
• IPX7 Fully waterproof
• Stream Vision 2 App supported